Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Midnight Madness



We were in need of some serious distractions yesterday, so we decided to go to the midnight showing of Eclipse. In order to kill time before the show we played Phase 10 and made sure to put the hospital bags in the car. I was kinda hoping I would spring into labor once we bought our tickets or something, but reverse psychology didn't work. The movie was really fun, by the way. Definately more guy friendly. But going to bed at 3:30 and waking up at lunch time messes with your mind. At least it's practice for the coming days, right??!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I decided to read your blog last (because I read my favorite, most exciting blogs last) because I was SURE it was a "Baby is Here!!" post.....

:)

I'm glad you at least are having fun waiting! Can't wait to see pictures of the baby!!!

Manda said...

Ellen you look absolutely gorgeous! I just wanted you to know:)

Kim Watson said...

When I saw your headline, "Midnight Madness" on my blogroll, I thought for you'd gone into labor and I'd be reading your labor story. We are all on the edge of seats over here!
Glad to hear you enjoyed your movie!