Sunday, June 27, 2010

Eviction Notice Unsuccessful


Attention: While at high adventure camp, our son learned how to tether his umbilical cord around my spinal column with a Palomar knot. He has no intention of cutting it loose, but remains in a state of utter relaxation whilst bouncing on the world's finest water bed. A Simmon's, I believe.

"Wow! You're huge! You've doubled in size!"

Yup, someone actually told me that at church. At least she had the guts to say what everyone else was only thinking. Gotta give her props for that. For now, I think I'll go have another brownie.

I was really hoping the crazy full moon and absolute WORST thunderstorm I've ever seen would've given him the nudge, but those old wives tales are only there to mess with my sanity. Eating nearly a whole pineapple didn't do it either, though I must say, it most definately contributed to my "doubling in size".

Onward to the realm of overdue! And what a marvelous journey it will be! *Loves*

2 comments:

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

just walk, and walk, and walk! I went walking a ton the day I found out I was dialated to a three, and the next morning my water broke. The doctor said all the walking probably helped along labor! don't worry, he will be here soon!!!

Scott & Hayley said...

Can't wait for baby to come!!!!! Love you guys