Friday, July 2, 2010

Our little one is here!

Well after a long long long night and most of a day our little Oliver finally arrived! He made a grand entrance weighing 8 pounds and 2.5 ounces and measured a whopping 21.5 inches long! Of course if you take the cone head into consideration he would probably lose an inch or so! Here are a few pictures so that you can get to know him and there will be more tomorrow when he has taken his true form!

And here is a picture of one awesome mom! She did such a great job!

We are so excited for our new little guy! What a relief that he is here!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations!!! Oliver is such an adorable name. I love it! He's a beautiful baby and I can't believe how amazing you look for just having been in labor forever! Congrats again!

Kim Watson said...

He is sooooo cute!!!! Congratulations on your sweet, little boy! Ellen, you look great for just having had a baby. :)

Beth said...

Oh my goodness, Ellen I'm so happy for you!! And Bradley too haha! I love the name!

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

He is so adorable!!! Christian was a conehead too! I hope you are doing well!

The Rileys said...

YAY! I am so happy for you guys!! Congratulations!

Paul and Rachel said...

He is so perfect! I can't wait to see more pictures of him! wish I was there so I could see him in person. love you guys, congrats!

Kirsta and Morian said...

You look fantastic for just having a baby! Go you! Can't wait to hear more about Oliver! Congrats!