Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2 Year Anniversary and 39 Weeks!

First off, YES I am still pregnant for all of you eagerly awaiting a phone call. I do enjoy cruel and unusual punishment on most days, but I assure you, this is one arena where I'll show some mercy *hehe*.

It was our 2 year anniversary yesterday! Yippie! And what a GREAT, HAPPY, WONDERFUL 2 years it has been! Here's how it went down in pictures...
We went to a hibachi grill for lunch called the Samuri. We were the only ones in there. Flaming onion volcano included!


Then we went to the movies...

(www.cinecon.com/frontimages/1440-toystory3.jpg)
Just for the record, a SMALL popcorn was $5.40 cents. What the...good thing we collected points from our Frosted Mini Wheats cereal boxes for a $5 voucher off of concessions! (Super nerd alert!)
Then the best part of all. Bradley made me a book full of our favorite "P.S" lines from our all of our e-mails while we were dating and engaged. They are super funny and super adorable to read. There are so many in there! It seemed we always saved the P.S. lines for those gems of truth haha. Plus, I love those pink daisies!

The surprises kept coming! Bradley made me stay out of the kitchen while he made me a secret dessert--paradise pie from Chili's! Except it was homemade and even better! He paired it with cake batter ice cream. Yeah. Go google the recipe and make your own. You'll want to explode with chocolately, gooey happiness.

I love you, Bradley!!!!!

And lastly, the 39 week shot of doom. This had better be the last one. Actually, it is the last one. Any "past due" shots just make me wanna hurl ;-)

2 comments:

Manda said...

Ellen you look GREAT at 39 weeks!

Melissa said...

Ellen,
You look so beautiful...I only hope I look that good at 39 weeks! Best of luck in the coming weeks :)
~Melissa