Tuesday, April 13, 2010

29 Weeks

Here's me at 29 weeks. I think I popped out at 25 weeks and have been the same ever since. At least it feels that way. The little guy's feet have now found their favorite place: my ribs. He kicks and rolls all the time and I'll admit, sometimes they hurt! I feel like he's trying to break out of prison! I guess he just wants out so he can be best buddies with his parents ;-) Lately, Bradley and I have been joking as to whose feet he got: mine with the webbed toes, or Bradley's weird pinkie toe that doesn't like to touch the ground. Sound weird? Just imagine if he got both! At least I'LL still think it's cute.

And here's the red bird that likes to hang out in the tree by our deck. I don't know about you, but I've never seen a bird like that outside the zoo...hmmm, maybe I need to get out more, but those are some seriously red feathers!

1 comment:

The Rileys said...

Ellen you look absolutely gorgeous! It's funny because when Junior came, one of the first things we noticed was that he had Stewart's "monkey toes" - so cute!