Wednesday, October 20, 2010

No Free Guac


For those of you who don't know, if you dress up like a burrito on Halloween and enter the euphoria of a local Chipotle restaurant, you get a free burrito. A few people in my family have been doing it for years.

Needless to say, I was a little disappointed to find that Halloween fell on a Sunday this year. Not that I particularly like Halloween, or that I was looking forward to breaking the Sabbath, but because I wanted my free Chipotle burrito via dressing Oliver up as a burrito so I could wallow in free zesty chicken and black beans.

Oh well. At least we have a blog to showcase the Renold's wrap pre-Halloween rehersal.

1 comment:

The Rileys said...

This cracks me up because it reminds me of our brothers' escapades, but also I love the fact that Oliver looks confused :)