Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Little Something About Oli

Every weekday morning after Bradley's goes off to school, Oliver and I just lounge around until we feel like waking up and getting dressed. He holds my hand and makes faces, doses in and out of sleep, growls, and coos. Its during these moments that I get little glimpses into his future personality...

Personality hint #1-Future Ladies Man

Personality hint #2-Future Philosopher

Personality hint #3-Future "Eat Mom and Dad out of house and home, including the sheets."

Personality hint #4-Future Sneakster

Personality hint #5-Future Right-hand Man

Personality hint #6-Future Sweetheart (Yeah, Mama's boy...)

I want him to stay right where he is, but I can't wait to see who he turns into. I feel like I'm caught in a wonderful and unsure place. Motherhood rocks.

1 comment:

Joy Boggess said...

ellen this is such a cute post! i love the idea! you are so creative! and he is ADORABLE! being a momma is the bestest. and you are such a cute one!