Wednesday, March 17, 2010

25 Weeks and Minnesota Madness

This past weekend Bradley had a fairly easy schedule in terms of studying, so I got the idea...let's go somewhere! And what better place to be than with family! It was a really spur of the moment thing, and it was so much fun! We went to Kris and Chuck's house and they totally spoiled us and showed us such a fun time! We ate so much good food and got a chance to catch up. So relaxing! We also had a chance to go to Mall of America. Although I couldn't ride any of the rides, I still had so much fun watching them and eating fun treats (Dip n' Dots, anyone?). Bradley was so excited to be on all the roller coasters like a "little two year old" as he just said to me. Haha. Here is a picture of the indoor theme park and a new/old picture of Kris, Chuck, Jessica, and little Rachel. We love how Rachel talks! So cute! And Jessica is so grown up and gorgeous! And, here's the ever-growing bump. I know, I look beyond tired and a little scarey--but look at that tummy! Honestly, it looks a little big to me like I just popped right out there! But I love being pregnant and feeling our little one kick and flop around. It makes me smile. And I think I might've got my first stretch mark today...haha. Bradley said its not one, but we'll see. Also, I know it sounds crazy, but I have been in a major nesting mood. All I can think about is organizing, cleaning, and getting things for the baby! Gah! I am so glad that Bradley is enjoying school and doing so well. He really has a knack for study skills. I see him so much every day! It is such a blessing. I was really scared that medical school would turn our relationship upside-down, but it is awesome! He's so excited to be a dad too. He likes to talk to my stomach, which I'm sure is more amusing to me than to our little guy haha. But it makes us laugh.

2 comments:

Scott & Hayley said...

You look super cute! Can't wait to meet your sweet baby. Love u!

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

hey, so this is Krista Stevenson! I noticed you had a blog and I had to look at it. You look so great!!! I am so excited for you! We have a blog, but it is private so if I havn't already sent you an invite email me and I will. lud05001@hotmail.com