Saturday, February 27, 2010

23 Weeks!

Well, 23 weeks will be here tomorrow so I thought I'd post a new sassy side shot for the family (uh, but they are embarrassing)! I was going to wait until 24 weeks, but I think I grew! And thanks Mom for the maternity shirts! Totally sweeeeet!


Here is also my favorite ultrasound picture (so far). I just love the profile shots! It is totally fun to guess whose ears, eyes, nose, etc. he has! What do you think?! I think he might look like a little Bradley, but time will tell. He's also been kicking me like crazy and it is the best feeling in the world! I think he might be a chocolate lover like me. Everytime I eat it, he goes nuts!


Also, I know it is SUPER early but here is some of our nursery furniture (thanks Stokes!) You know who you are! I think it's soooo cute and fun and the best is that it was such a good deal! I decided to get white furniture because the room is so dark and tiny and I wanted to brighten it up.




So fun! I will try and update more often! One last thing...here is (finally) the Bennion family picture. I just figured out how to scan (no joke!) so here it is. We took this picture at the same place Nathan (my brother) and I used to feed the ducks when we were very tiny. At least I think that's what my parents said.

1 comment:

Kirsta and Morian said...

What a cute family you have! How is your mom doing? And I just saw that your brother is married. When did that happen?